May 6, 2009

Antique, Vintage, Handmade Shows - May & June

I'm a few days late in posting this for May since we are already to the 6th but don't worry there are still multiple events and shows to enjoy!
If you live in the Spokane, WA area and are out hitting the garage sales this weekend you have to stop by the Sisters Sale...the Farm Chicks have recommended this so I'm sure it will be fab! I was trying to figure out a way to make it there myself but duty called me back to reality.
May 16th is the Snohomish Antiques & Arts Faire visit the Faded Elegance blog for more info.

Then there is the monthly Tarte Event May 23rd in Oregon City, OR that started a few months ago.

June 6th & 7th is the Farm Chicks show in Spokane, WA. My mom and I went to this last year and we stayed downtown Spokane. Our first day there we got up early and headed straight to this event. After standing in line in the pouring down rain and cold with the wind blowing it sideways for over a half hour we debated if it was going to be worth it. Once we got in we realized how glad we were we held out! I think we only bought 2 items but the experience itself was great. My mom and I had a blast. Not sure I'll make it again this year but I will surely miss it if I don't. Highly recommend this show!

I am super excited about the Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show & Flea Market June 13th and 14th in Puyallup, WA! Not only for the reason that I am going to be a vendor at the show but I look forward to meeting all the other wonderful vendors that are going to be there. Check out some of them here. Make sure to mark your calendar for this event...would love to see you there!


This is just a few of the events happening the next couple months. Feel free to browse around my calendar and click on an event for more info.



Do you know of any other events, shows, sales I have missed in the greater Pacific NW area (WA, OR, ID even CA)? Let me know and I will add it to the list....totally free promotion for your event! If you are going to be a vendor at a specific show let me know that too and I can leave a link to your blog or website on the listing. You can also log in to my calendar with your google account and add your own comments about any given event.

Happy Bargain Hunting!!!

1 comment:

Brenda Pruitt said...

A gal after my own heart! Oh, I love junking and finding treasures for my house and yard. Let us know what you find! You're organized!
Brenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com
http://viewfromthepines.com