May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

It seems like this may be one of the most beautiful memorial day weekends we have had in the Northwest. The sun has been shining at almost every waking moment and I've been out enjoying it while hitting up every garage, yard and estate sale I can find in preparation for the Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show, June 13th & 14th. I know I keep bringing it up but that is really where I've been this last few weeks as I've been neglecting my blog. I will be back in the swing of things in a few weeks with more exciting blog posts. In the meantime I wanted to wish you all a Happy Memorial Day!!!




Also, if you are looking for some vintage and antique finds at a discount price then stop by my etsy store where you can take an extra 20% everything!!! The sale is only good for Memorial Day so stop by and browse for a bargain today.

No comments: