Sep 21, 2009

Million Dollar Monday

After using up a full tank of gas cruising the countryside...

Rustic Green Gas Can
$18 at
CabinWindow

in my classic convertible and cozy little wrap...Faux Leopard Collar
$165 at
BackThennishVintage

I arrived home to a crackling fire in the fireplace...Antique Wood Mantel
$700 at
LookWhatIFound

grabbed a cozy blanket for my lap... Vintage Plaid Blanket
$25 at
PaddyRidge

and sat down to enjoy a cup of hot cocoa.

Porcelain Chocolate Set
$45 at
EmilyLynch

So while we are day dreaming...what would you buy if you had a Million Dollars?

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Oh, I know, that's easy!
I'd buy me one of the gorgeous old limestone buildings in downtown Fredericksburg, TX and set up my shop there. And believe you me, it would likely cost every penny of that $1 mil!!!
Nice to "meet" you, fun blog you've got here. I'll be back to visit often!
All the best,
Anne