Sep 2, 2010

Riding Boot Obsession

I have to admit that I've fallen for the touches of equestrian style showing up all over the place for this fall. I'm praticualrly obsessed with finding the perfect pair of riding boots. Of course if money was no object I would scoop up any one of these...
Loose Rein Boots
anthropologie.com
$268.00


Gilgarran Boots
anthropologie.com
$288.00


Burberry Lace-Up Riding Boots
saksfifthavenue.com
$795.00 (yikes!)


Frye Paige Tall Riding
shoes.com
$348.00





ummmhmmm...ok now back to reality...



Thankfully for those of us who do not have an expendable budget there are a slew of stores on etsy and even a number on ebay with fabulous second hand choices at fair prices (all under $100)...




All above are from the etsy stores (left to right) GirlLeastLikely, BlueGrassBooty, TheVintageVoice, AllenCompanyInc, jforney000, txVintageBootsShoes, GrannyVintageShoes and PureVintageClothing.


As for those on Ebay I'm not yet willing to share...

I'm afraid you might outbid me...

No comments: