Jun 22, 2009

Million Dollar Monday

Now I know Etsy is a great marketplace for handcrafted items but I often find myself getting lost in the vintage section browsing through all the fabulous items and wishing I had the space and the money to buy them all. So if I had a million dollars what would I buy? Here's a few things I've had my eye on:
30s Hollywood Regency Table Lamps
$495 at FabulousMess.etsy.com
Vintage Beehive Measuring Cups

Gothic Style Letterpress Alphabet 107 Pieces
$189 at Pogotown.etsy.com
Vintage Ransburg Yellow Canister Set
$60 at UnDestination.etsy.com
Shabby Aqua Mini Armoire/China Cabinet
$425 at RoyalOakCottage.etsy.com

So what would you buy with a million dollars?

4 comments:

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Love the measuring cups!

Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Katy,
I do love that I met you at the show and I found you now on the internet! Isn't it amazing I am constantly surprised what a small world it is. I'm glad you enjoyed the show and now your an experienced vendor. It does seem to get easier with time
Hope to run into you again soon!
Be sure and tell me it is you!
JOY!

Tina❀ said...

I want it all!!!!

amandacarmel said...

Oh I love it all! Especially the china cabinet! After seeing that I feel like I just must have it! :)