Jan 19, 2011

my space | Union Jack Dresser

Do you remember I was starting a redo of my bathroom?

Well I did start in on it with some paint and purging then much to my dismay I discovered a gap in my shower surround (which may have to be totally replaced) and the pipe under my sink decided to come loose causing water damage to my vanity not to mention the need to replace the pipes! Uggh! So much for a simple facelift! Sooooo....onto something a little less burdensome until my handyman father is able to assist.

#2 on the list...my Bedroom!!! I'm in the purge the old and search for inspiration stage at this point so here's hoping no serious issues pop up to deter this project. Fingers crossed...


Anyway, I have two red antique pieces (one I just scored a week ago and will share soon!) I love and want to use plus I was thinking about maybe painting my headboard a deep midnight blue.

Besides that I had no real direction so when I stumbled upon this amazing dresser over at Miss Mustard Seed I immediatley knew what my inspiration would be...

Is that beautiful or what?!? I am in love with this dresser! And the most exciting thing it that I have one almost this exact shape with a mirror on top that needs refinishing.


Now back to looking for inspiration...




1 comment:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Thanks so much for the compliment! This dresser is a hig impact piece that was really simple. Good luck with your version!