Mar 13, 2009

Calendar of Antique/Vintage/Handmade Shows in the Pacific NW

There are so many wonderful antique, vintage and flea market shows going on in the NW this year that I decided to compile them all in one place and share them with you. I browse around often looking for events and shows so just this month I've run across the 4 Friends Sale featuring Queen of Tarte, Molly Mo, Aunties & Vintage Trifles on March 21st, also the same weekend March 19th - 21st is the Lynden Craft & Antique Show full of more than 100 vendors selling handcrafted gifts, home decor and vintage treasures, and last but not least is the Sand Point Antique & Design Market March 29th.

Of course there are the many weekly flea markets and local farmers markets that are always fun to attend. The garage sale, yard sale season is also fast approaching and Craigslist (if you are not in the greater Seattle area then you will need to change the location on the aforementioned link) is a great place to check for those. Don't check too early though as people seem to post at the last minute even up until late the night before.

So now to my calendar...here is an active example:




Feel free to browse around and click on an event for more info. I update this calendar on a regular basis and will post it on my blog at least once a month. Follow my blog for updates or send me an email address and I can add you to my guest list so you can receive notifications of calendar events.

Do you know of any other events, shows, sales I have missed? Let me know and I will add it to the list. If you are going to be at a specific show let me know that too and I can leave a link to your blog or website on the listing. You can also log in to my calendar with your google account and add your own comments about any given event.

Happy Bargain Hunting!!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I would love to shop queen of tarte!!
Xo

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Just wanted to let you know about our show in June. It will be an indoor antique show and flea market in Puyallup, WA. For more info go to our blog Funkyjunksisters.blogspot.com

The Funky Junk Sisters