Mar 30, 2009

Calendar of Antique/Vintage/Handmade Shows in the Pacific NW

If you missed any of the shopping opportunities I posted for March don't you worry April is right around the corner with much to offer!
To kick off the calendar on April 3rd the Farm Chicks are having a book signing. Granted this may not be a bargain hunting event but it does involve the Farm Chicks so I had to include it!

April 4th & 5th is the Mount Vernon Antique, Craft & Flea Market at the Skagit Valley Fair Grounds. I'm most excited about this one as I actually get a chance to go! Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what great items await me and a new dear friend of mine on this outing. I hope to share more later.

Lastly there is the monthly Tarte Event that just started a few months ago. Looks like it's off to a great start and a must visit for fabulous finds!

Feel free to browse around my calendar and click on an event for more info. I update this calendar on a regular basis and will post it on my blog at least once a month. Follow my blog for updates or send me an email address and I can add you to my guest list so you can receive notifications of calendar events.





Do you know of any other events, shows, sales I have missed in the greater Pacific NW area? Let me know and I will add it to the list....totally free promotion for your event! If you are going to be a vendor at a specific show let me know that too and I can leave a link to your blog or website on the listing. You can also log in to my calendar with your google account and add your own comments about any given event.

Happy Bargain Hunting!!!

No comments: