Mar 27, 2009

Favorite Find Friday

Of course you could call all my large quantity of antique and vintage items a collection but I've never really been one to collect things in a specific category. I totally admire those that have beautiful collections and at times would consider collecting one thing or another but the things I like change to quickly and I end up moving on to something else. That is until about a month ago!!!

I began pulling out my springy items from around the house this past month and came to a realization that I actually had been collecting something. It's not been intentional but somehow I have amassed a fair amount of vintage "religious" decor...a cross-stitch sampler, a wall plaque, a piece of art, a huge old bible, an kneeling table, a bible stand, etc. I was so suprised at all the things I had tucked away and realized then and there that my first official collection had begun!!!

So needless to say I was super excited when I found this awesome print at a local thrift store this week!
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
I love the beautiful bright, yet soft colors, the gold frame and most of all the "religious" theme! What a great new addition to my first official collection.

No comments: